Rocket League Beta

Soldato
Been playing Rocket League Beta the last couple of nights which is good fun

About Rocket League
Rocket League is the successor to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars! Take matters into your own hands in this visceral, high-octane, physics-based vehicle sports game that lets you choose one of a variety of high-flying cars equipped with huge rocket boosters. Soar high into the air to score amazing aerial goals, perform incredible saves using the vehicles’ acrobatic abilities, and even demolish enemy players at supersonic speeds!

Notable Changes from SARPBC:
Major visual upgrade
Single-player Season mode
Car customization
Online and Local Splitscreen Multiplayer
Unlockable Vehicles, Arenas, and Customization Items
Dedicated gameplay servers
Broadcast-quality replay editor
Regular updates and content/ feature drops
Much, much more!

Associate
I played about twenty games last night and loved it. If anyone wants a beta code I've got one that would work from a US account.

Caporegime
Its incredible.

The ball is a bit slower paced and heavier than in SSARPBC which I'm not a fan off, but finally a sequel on PS4 + PC

Caporegime
Cant find a proper thread for this but this will do - who else is getting this? Add me to PSN if you do as Ill be playing this inbetween SP and DC

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
Does online work well?

In the first game, it was unplayable online so I never got that into it.

I'd pick it up if online works well though. Seemed like it was a fun game so a more fleshed out sequel with good online functionality should be good

Associate
looking forward to it now , just had a look at a few guys playing the beta.

The online on this is going to be mental ,would have easy paid about £15 for this

Caporegime

Not as interesting as other videos Ive seen but some cracking saves. I swear I was a different game to these guys!

EDIT: Training

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom