*** Rocket League *** Car Football

Associate
Apologies if this is covered in the thread already, if I get this on the PS4, can I team with my friends on PC?

On PC we use Steam to team up, which isn't an option on the PS4 I guess.

Thanks.

As said before it's not possible atm but it is something the Devs have said they hope to bring in the future but haven't given any timescales.

Soldato
Is there a steam group or anything? trying to get regular games with non-randoms to help me progress. I'm challenger 3 on ps4 right now, but I have it on steam too.

Associate
That was solo standard, though my friend inadvertently boosted me to challenger II in 2s, but I wanted to make sure I did it myself before the end of the season.
You say that Challenger isn't that impressive, but doing it in solo standard definitely is. I'm Shooting Star in 2v2 but stuck between Challenger II and III in solo standard!

Associate
I've just had my first ever games of solo after reading this thread - won a couple and lost a couple. On solo finding people quite toxic mind!

Normally play 3v3 just because I enjoy the slight chaos that brings, Challenger II on 3v3 iirc

Soldato
Ergh can't break out of silver on solo standard since new season. Was gold 3/elite last season.

I'm not good enough to carry and silver level has some incredibly dumb players :(.

Soldato
Didn't realise there was a topic here for this game. I love this game so much and play it far too much. The Rising Star and Champion rewards are so nice :).

Ergh can't break out of silver on solo standard since new season. Was gold 3/elite last season.

I'm not good enough to carry and silver level has some incredibly dumb players :(.

MM is all over the place and will be for a week or two, until everyones ranks settle, always like this at the start of the season.

Soldato
MM is all over the place and will be for a week or two, until everyones ranks settle, always like this at the start of the season.

Ahh I had never played the start of a new season I assumed it would filter out quite quickly.

Been going up against a lot of season 3 grand champs and holding my own which is nice. It's pretty amazing to see how they play, every hit of the ball appears to be a shot on goal lol. Racked up 14 saves in one match :D. Outfluking (outskilling really :D)a grand champ is a nice feeling :D.

Really want to try that new mode. Was hoping it would be a ranked one though :(.

Edit: challenger elite to bronze elite in one season :D. I think I'll wait for it to settle down again :(.

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone else play this with a steam controller? Wondering if I'm putting myself at a disadvantage by only having one thumbstick - can't look around very easily (tend to just switch ball cam on/off for the most part)

Soldato
Fun little time killer this, but I can't get properly into it, maybe it's because I'm absolutely rubbish at it!
Spend time in training. There are some really useful user created training scenarios too.

I'm slowly getting better and scoring some nice goals not completely by fluke now!

It's harsh when you lose several games in a row though. I seem to be very hot & cold. Also the matching seems to be a bit off lately. Me and my rookie mate vs 2 veterans is common. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom