*** Rocket League PS4 Thread ***

Soldato
You in the RL PSN group?

You just need to be in a party as per other games. I think you can speak normally though, I heard someone once, but they need to be on your team and neither of you to be in a party otherwise it prioritises that audio.

Soldato
Yeah you really need to play often, it's a very skill based game and the more you play the easier you will find it. I've just come back after a long break and although i don't suck, i'm super rusty and things i'd have got before i totally miss now or my timing is just off.

Caporegime
Yeah you really need to play often, it's a very skill based game and the more you play the easier you will find it. I've just come back after a long break and although i don't suck, i'm super rusty and things i'd have got before i totally miss now or my timing is just off.

I had to turn it off after the 2nd game in a row losing by 8 or 9 goals....

I did score in the 2nd match though. :o

Caporegime
Does anyone play this relatively seriously? Like a casual clan type affair? I only play with one or two mates but they're not on much and then I just find myself playing 1v1 or hit and miss/no comms 2v2/3v3.
Me and Blitz play quite often (though not as much as we used to due to work etc), hes good, Im crap but provide comic relief!
I play quite a lot, tbh I've never heard anyone speak on the game, how do you?!
Its bound to one of the buttons, though most just use the text shortcuts - Ill add you to the RL PSN group - its not that active but least youll know who plays RL a bit...

Happy to group up as its annoying playing with randoms and tbh youll hit a ceiling quickly purely because theres limited teamwork and trust

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
Back into this again, missed it. Play 3vs3 ranked mostly, teamwork gets much better as you get into the better leagues. Just have to fight your way through some crap games in early leagues.

Back
Top Bottom