Rocket League Tournament

Soldato
just seen the thread, I'd be up for playing. Just playing more in general with a consistent team/group as well. Solo queue all the time is...

I have diamond rewards for this season as an indicator of my level.

Associate
I'll play. When are we planning on doing this?

I play with a couple of guys who aren't very competitive so it's kinda frustrating to bring my rank up only for them to get drunk and stoned and get progressively worse as the night wears on.

I could really do with some semi competent players to play with.

Associate
just seen the thread, I'd be up for playing. Just playing more in general with a consistent team/group as well. Solo queue all the time is...

I have diamond rewards for this season as an indicator of my level.
Add me on Steam, TheMightyPepe, as I could do with some friends who want to play a bit more competitively.

Associate
OP
Is this still a possibility?
I've moved into the new place, got my PC up and got net installed a couple of days ago. Will start to do a bit of organising tonight, once I get home from work. Is there a centralised place of discussion where we could discuss the tournament or do you think we should keep it in this thread?

Soldato
I've moved into the new place, got my PC up and got net installed a couple of days ago. Will start to do a bit of organising tonight, once I get home from work. Is there a centralised place of discussion where we could discuss the tournament or do you think we should keep it in this thread?

Can either keep it to this thread or start a channel on the Discord server your call.

I would suggest the thread. Can post details in the Discord server later on.

I know of three that would be up for it :).

Associate
OP
Can either keep it to this thread or start a channel on the Discord server your call.

I would suggest the thread. Can post details in the Discord server later on.

I know of three that would be up for it :).
I'l see tonight who is interested in an organisational level to help out. Shouldn't really need more than two or three people for a small tournament with under 20 people.

Soldato
You'll have to excuse my ignorance but why would you need funding for something like this?

I know you mentioned a prize in the OP how large a prize are you thinking off?

There can't be that many people who have replied via ocuk?

Associate
OP
You'll have to excuse my ignorance but why would you need funding for something like this?

I know you mentioned a prize in the OP how large a prize are you thinking off?

There can't be that many people who have replied via ocuk?
How dare you?! /s

We will be making this available to the wider public, it won't be anything massive but should be £100+ for the winning team.
I've got roughly 8 or so people that have replied to me from ocuk.

Soldato
How dare you?! /s

We will be making this available to the wider public, it won't be anything massive but should be £100+ for the winning team.
I've got roughly 8 or so people that have replied to me from ocuk.

Fair enough. I was just expecting a crate key each :D.

Well gives me time to get less **** again then :).

Back
Top Bottom