*** Rogue One: A Star Wars Story *** (NOW WITH SPOILERS)

Soldato
I'm looking forward to the dissection this film get's on here. I'm curious if TFA critical review is finished before this comes out.

An Obi Wan film would be good adding some depth to how he looked over Luke. If nothing else it might stop my son constantly asking why he didn't care about Leia. You could also see him receiving his training from QuiGon.

That's obvious the Jedi Knights are a bit like a posh golf club they hate women and only admit them when they absolutely have to!

These films are all going to get torn apart by the star wars nerd but I suspect they will actually be pretty decent!

Soldato
This has the potential to be really great. Can you imagine how scary Vader was to the average Rebel soldier, especially pre-Luke? It would be great if he was this constant, ominous presence throughout the film, whether he actually appears of not.

Associate
I think Vader needs to be in this. If for no other reason than to give the potential audience a familiar iconic character.

Since this isn't an 'Episode N' movie, a lot of people won't know what it is. There are a lot of people out there who aren't Star Wars nuts and Disney wants their money too.

Associate
Well there'll be hundreds of Bothans who die then, surely?
And there have been Star Wars movies before, such as the two Ewok films which were ok considering specifically kids films and TV movie budgets. (ignoring the Life Day special)

Man of Honour
Oh wow - I wish I never ever clicked the spoiler to inspect it... massive give-away in your face! Probably will be common knowledge by the film's release though... very obvious if you think about it.

Caporegime
well I'm not clicking that video in the spoiler but yeah I'd have assumed there would be something covering that

Caporegime
I was just coming back here to post as I woke up this morning and immediately realised I forgot about Vader and then got really excited! :p Not sure why I never thought of that before. If so, it could actually end up being better than VIII.

Caporegime
That video is too much for me to handle. Those AT-AT wow

What's with all the main roles being female? Not that I care, but it's like there trying to make up for the first 3 episodes :p

Back
Top Bottom