rolling a car in a built up area in a 30 limit

Soldato
Photo0015.jpg

from what i could see has clipped the verge and rolled car over

for anyone that knows ballieston main street its a quiet speed calmed area (30mph limit)

this happened between 8 and 8:30 this morning and I would love to know how you manage to loose control of your car and roll it at silly low speeds :)

anyways thats my random post for the day

//awaits the photografisti to start slating me now for the pee poor pic///

// awaits fox to pop along and make standard derisory non bmw comment//

Soldato
i know someone who lost car @ 60 in a 30 zone and went into a ca dealers. Hit 12 cars and wrote 5 off.

Got away with it as she told police that she swerved to avoid a cat :confused:

Soldato
Sone said:
i know someone who lost car @ 60 in a 30 zone and went into a ca dealers. Hit 12 cars and wrote 5 off.

Got away with it as she told police that she swerved to avoid a cat :confused:

haha wrote 5 friggin cars off!!! bet they loved her lol

Soldato
i couldent believe it when she said that she had got away with it, best thing was she was chasing her ex girlfriend at the time

edit: can't remember exact numbers but she wrote at least 3 cars off

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
I smashed my MR2 almost in half and knocked down 2 lamp posts on oposite sides of the road in a 30 limit. Just because its a 30 it doesnt mean that he was doing 30, so thats your query answered :)

Soldato
I've seen a car roll over at ~25mph in front of me. Hit a curb which got the car sideways and the tyres gripped at the wrong moment and bam! At least the end result was one less badly modified Corsa on the roads :)

Soldato
sormicoft said:
// awaits fox to pop along and make standard derisory non bmw comment//

hehe, so true :p

friend of mine from uni clipped a curb in her old saxo and managed to roll it, think that was at around 50 tho

Soldato
OP
///engage bmw owner mode///if it had been a bmw the extra power and drivers car effect would have enabled the superior owner to control the car in a cool and safe manner all thanks to the superios build quality and the POWAH
///disengage bmw owner mode///

Last edited:
Soldato
Jonny69 said:
I was coming home from my dad's one evening and there was a 4x4 on its roof in the middle of the road. This was a 30 road with speedbumps in it. No idea how you manage that.

If it was an SJ, he'd probably tried to turn a corner or something.

Soldato
OP
deffo rolled the other side of the roof is all caved down the wee wifey copper started giving me funny looks when i pulled into the old garage and started taking photos so i didnt want to hang about

Associate
As Jason Plato said on last weeks 5thGear:

*swerve* *crash* *roll*

Driver: "You know what that was?"
Passenger: "No?"
Driver: "That was me reaching deep into my bag of talent and realising it wasn't quite a full as I thought it was"

Soldato
sormicoft said:
///engage bmw owner mode///if it had been a bmw the extra power and drivers car effect would have enabled the superior owner to control the car in a cool and safe manner all thanks to the superios build quality and the POWAH
///disengage bmw owner mode///

haha, i think the BMW 3 series is one of the most common cars on the road, they outsell the mondeo now dont they, lol... anyway ignore me, off topic ++

Back
Top Bottom