Rossi gets to test ducati

Soldato
Yamaha have finally said that Rossi can test the ducati the day after the last GP.
nice to know there is still some sportsmanship left in the sport, they could have made him wait till the new year and with the ban on testing now there wouldnt have been much time to get the bike set to his liking.
so well done Yamaha for doing that, because they didnt have too
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/87520

Last edited:
Soldato
I do love a good switch around. George will still be really strong, staying at Yamaha and being the #1 rider.. but I hope Rossi can tame the beast.

Soldato
OP
I do love a good switch around. George will still be really strong, staying at Yamaha and being the #1 rider.. but I hope Rossi can tame the beast.

yes it will be interesting how the bike will develop in Lorenzo hands and the duc in rossi`s

an interesting fact
Yamaha won 18 races in the previous nine seasons before Rossi turned up. He then won 18 in two seasons for them

Soldato
I really hope this is true... Rossi and Burgess are a perfect match.

And will of totally redesigned the bike before the start of the season! :D. Think i saw somewhere that Ducati are gonna bring all the different configuration engines (big bang, screamer etc) for him to try as well?. Will also be interested to see how Nicky Hayden benefits from having Vale as a team mate as well, him and his crew sure know how to build a 'very' good bike...
:)

Back
Top Bottom