Royal Mail

Soldato
I've sent 2 letters by first class recorded, neither of which have shown up yet on the online tracker.

Sent the first one over 2 weeks ago now, it was a letter to my bank claimin if they dont give me my charges back within 14 days I'm gonna start court proceedings, but seeing as I have no proof to it having arrived I dont know what to do.

The other was a letter from my mum to this solicitor which I posted on Wednesday or Thursday, cant quite remember and that hasnt arrived yet either.

Both just say Come Back Later. Anyone else sent anythin recently that has or hasn't shown up on that tracker?

Associate
anksta said:
Sent the first one over 2 weeks ago now, it was a letter to my bank claimin if they dont give me my charges back within 14 days I'm gonna start court proceedings, but seeing as I have no proof to it having arrived I dont know what to do.

Send it again?

Soldato
anksta said:
I've sent 2 letters by first class recorded, neither of which have shown up yet on the online tracker.

The other was a letter from my mum to this solicitor which I posted on Wednesday or Thursday, cant quite remember and that hasnt arrived yet either.

Both just say Come Back Later. Anyone else sent anythin recently that has or hasn't shown up on that tracker?

is this the service which guarantees delivery coz recipient has to sign for it etc?

Soldato
OP
its where you get that 13 digit trackin number and someone has to sign for it. When they sign for it it tells you that its been delivered on the royal mail site.

Think the correct term is Royal Mail Recorded, how likely is it that 2 got stuck or lost or whatever?

Soldato
Recorded signed for items are held by royal mail for one week if they can't get a signature, if the recipient doesn't collect it, it's returned to the sender.

Back
Top Bottom