• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RTX 2070 OWNERS Need your help !

Soldato
Hey Folks,

I bought an RTX 2070 Super recently, when running Heaven Bench Mark my HOTSPOT temps reach 105c ( Yikes ) It's says this is the temp of the memory, Surely this isn't normal ? The gpu hovers around 78-82c

Can one of kindly do me a massive favour and run a Stress test ( ideally heaven ) for 10 minutes and give me a Screenshot of HWmonitor GPU temps

Thanks a million

Soldato
Hey Folks,

I bought an RTX 2070 Super recently, when running Heaven Bench Mark my HOTSPOT temps reach 105c ( Yikes ) It's says this is the temp of the memory, Surely this isn't normal ? The gpu hovers around 78-82c

Can one of kindly do me a massive favour and run a Stress test ( ideally heaven ) for 10 minutes and give me a Screenshot of HWmonitor GPU temps

Thanks a million

It can be, what does it report in game ?

eg my 6900xt is rated to 110c on the hotspot temp.

3080's and 3090's VRM go upto 110c

Back
Top Bottom