• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RTX 2070 Super purchased

Associate
I recently purchased a RTX 2070 Super GPU but I didn't receive a game code where do I go or who do I contact to find more about this?

Associate
OP
Okay I checked my emails and found the original confirmation email as well as the invoice but no codes were sent over

Associate
Well I hope you get this sorted, you can use the order number or the email it self as proof.

You should have got the game code asap but with the date and time order number you should get the game code after contacting ocuk.

No idea why you don't have one, anyways best of luck.

Dan

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Well I hope you get this sorted, you can use the order number or the email it self as proof.

You should have got the game code asap but with the date and time order number you should get the game code after contacting ocuk.

No idea why you don't have one, anyways best of luck.

Dan

Cant believe you lied to me Dan, very disappointing :/

Back
Top Bottom