RTX 2080 GPU dropped frames? (CS GO)

Soldato
Hey guys,

im getting a bit paranoid here .. :(

I was in a comp game of CS GO, and getting my usual near max FPS etc..

Then, I thought I heard someone at my door, so I muted the game via my keybaoard, and after around 6-8 seconds realised someone wasnt there so put the headset back on and unmuted the game / PC and then the game ran at around 40 FPS for 4-5 seconds???

..then it went back to normal? and for the last 10-15 mins of the game, was as before..?

Never happend before and hasent happened since?? Is it anything to worry about??

I only have mail, chrome, spotify and stream as my open and running apps?

Any help aprreciated guys!

Thanks.

Permabanned
First rule of computer repairs. If it happens once ignore it. If it happens again, keep an eye on it. If it happens a third time, investigate it.

The reason for this is pretty simple, if you can't repeat it then there is nothing to investigate.

It was probably just Windows doing something stupid.

Soldato
OP
First rule of computer repairs. If it happens once ignore it. If it happens again, keep an eye on it. If it happens a third time, investigate it.

The reason for this is pretty simple, if you can't repeat it then there is nothing to investigate.

It was probably just Windows doing something stupid.

Thanks mate, good info. Will keep a close eye on it..

Soldato
OP
yeah..well..I just played a full game of 64 man Conquest on BFV and not only did it run great, the FPS has increased a lot since I last played..must have had a help from that big 20gig odd update..

Back
Top Bottom