• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RTX 3080Ti mining performance revealed!

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Wow if thats true then hell no! You're talking way above and beyond what a 3090 costs?! Can't be right surely.

Only the FE will be 'worth' it. We didnt even know if they were making FE's of this flavour but looks like they are. This is why I am interested in how much people are going to part cash for one as I understand the 3090 got bad press on release and a few on here were poking fun at it saying they will wait for the Ti. :cry:

Soldato
Only the FE will be 'worth' it. We didnt even know if they were making FE's of this flavour but looks like they are. This is why I am interested in how much people are going to part cash for one as I understand the 3090 got bad press on release and a few on here were poking fun at it saying they will wait for the Ti. :cry:
Imagine the TI creeping up there in the 12-1300's :cry:, it would be such a kick in the nuts.

Soldato

Well for the price they expected a 3080 Ti to be they can now buy less than half a 3070ti.:cry:

https://www.tomshardware.com/uk/news/custom-geforce-rtx-3070-ti-gpus-1800-dollars-overseas

sz4ycgb.jpg

Caporegime
$1824 for a Ventus...

659914254073200650.png

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Well for the price they expected a 3080 Ti to be they can now buy less than half a 3070ti.:cry:

PMSL. Jesus.

Thanks for pointing this out. Basically if your not getting an FE your bonkers to pay for AIB aftermarket cards as they are more than double what they should cost. Even then going back to Turing days, a 2070Ti was what $529 so even inflating this for arguments sake it should never top £599. This demonstrates how much the GPU manufacturers are taking the **** out of PC builders.

Caporegime
Some of the jokers, was it Dave? seem to think the 3080Ti was going to be a grand (£999) so lets see how this plays out!

The 3090FE for £1399 doesn't look so bad now does it...

The 3080tiFE will likely be around a grand I'd say, be surprised if its much lower than that.

Back
Top Bottom