• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RTX3080 Overclocking - Post your experiences here

Soldato
Hi Guys,

I am looking for more information on how you guys are getting on overclocking your RTX3080's

I realize there is an owners thread, but any overclocking info is lost in there.

Can we keep this to Overclocking hints n tips.

Along the lines of

Make
Model
Core
Mem
Voltage Used
Air Cooler or Water Block

The above is just a guide, if there a better way to lay out it out lets see.

Feel free to post and ask others how they achieved what they did.

Mine so far:

Make - Gigabyte
Model - RTX 3080 Gaming OC 10G
Core - +75Mhz
Mem - +200Mhz
Voltage - Stock
Cooler - Stock Air Cooler.

Hopefully this will catch on and others will submit their results and we can help each other OC these GPUs, either that or it will drop off page 12 and vanish :D

Soldato
IMO, worthwhile always asking exactly what clock speed people are hitting and in what test. Can find for example same offset will result in different boost clock speed depending on load / test used IMO. Similarly thanks to said boost behaviour in general can mean clock speed your hitting is not always inline with offset applied.

Just my two cents :)

Back
Top Bottom