RVZ03WC

Associate
Hello,

I dont have project log for this build so i post my final pics and final assembly video.

This is based on Silverstone RVZ03 Case with lots of 3D printed parts.

Here is specs:
Cpu: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
MB: Asus ROG Strix X470-I Gaming
Memory: G.Skill 32GB Ripjaws V 3200MHz
GPU: Asus RTX 2060 ROG Strix
PSU: Silverstone SX650-G
Case: Silverstone RVZ03

Cooling:
2 x 120mm FW124-ARGB and 3 x 80mm FW81 From Silverstone
240mm Barrow rad ja 3x80mm Alphacool rad
Cpu Block: Alphacool XPX
Gpu Block: Alphacool Eisblock GPX-N
Res: Alphacool Cape Corp HF 10
Pump: Alphacool DC-LT 2600
Alphacool fittings

bhPEzAZ.jpg

P1hy52X.jpg

KzhLKsu.jpg

CzOD8Fc.jpg

9wTRA7W.jpg

5Tk2OkJ.jpg

1HDyUST.jpg

jQkFzk2.jpg

V8z5j7G.jpg

WGSZSIE.jpg

XL9TdD3.jpg

PiTrzOd.jpg

3VMaOLS.jpg

Associate
Just Googled the Silverstone RVZ03, you really did a lot of good effort to customise yours to make it original. I think it looks different and more unusual than a classic case style, but I also like it at the same time, looks really nice, clean and super slim, definitely looks like a cyberpunk style case. Nice and small too for how much you've fit in.

Soldato
@AVCaseMods

looking slick there ! execution is damn good!

How you finding the Slim 120mm? wasn't any ARGB at the time when I requested so using the Two Stock black ones on XSPC TX slimm 20mm 240rad .

I made the mistake of asking for 92mm fans instead of 80mm for the bottom intake ;(

Super jealous of the Vertical mount linked to triple 80mm set up :D

recommend switching the 2600 rpm pump to 3600rpm version. Louder but head pressure is a lot greater along with flow rate

Soldato
Thanks guys:) Those fans are FW124-ARGB. For now i use that pump but if i overclock the system i think i chance that to the high rpm model.
I am going to put that vertical mount design to thingiverse if anybody wants to 3d print it.
https://www.thingiverse.com/AVCaseMods/designs

PSU mount is highly tempting ! thought i'd need to flip it around

GPU mount might work with mine instead of my ghetto mod haha - does it include IO support ?

Should drop Silverstone a line to do another RVZ03 but like mine, squeezing in ATX and SFX - difference with you is your able to do a highly polished example . Think silverstone could be pushed into making the RVZ case a little bigger to compete with the huge surge in Custom expensive SSF ATX.mATX/ITX cases but be half the price and have the logistic power

Soldato
@AVCaseMods

how are you finding the ARGB slim fans ? Just realised the stock case fans are different from ARGB/FN123 version... slower RPM so less static and airflow with less dB =/

also, how think is the Alphacool block for the Strix (terminal part and main body part) ?

wanting to see if i can house another 240/20.5 rad under the CPU one and watercool the GPU . Seems Phateks is 19mm thick but not sure at which point along with EK being 22.5m max

Back
Top Bottom