• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Ryzen' Cooler Master brackets still not available in May 17, Rant thread xD

Soldato
OP
Not sure if this is the one you mean, but this one came onto the EU store a while back

http://www.cmstore.eu/cooling/amd-am4-upgrade-kit-air1-xclip-rr-am4b-h212-s1/

Mine took 3 days to come from Holland

Cheers but no, it's the Seidon range I'm waiting for. Says coming soon' for months >>> http://www.coolermaster.com/amd-am4-ryzen-compatability/en/

Taking their sweet time.

If Gibbo or someone with knowledge can recommend a good 240 RAD that will work out the box I will just switch over. Time for air cooling to go now xD

Soldato
Same situation with NZXT. 9 days to answer my support ticket and then all I get is "Sorry, we're out of stock... it'll be a few weeks or so before we can ship any more out". Gonna have to build with the stock cooler now.

Ste

Ste

Soldato
Hi

Not sure which NZXT cooler you have but if it's the asetek sourced one word is that the brackets sold by thermaltake (water 3.0) and corsair (H110 et al) which are also asetek designs will work.

Thermaltake want 60 quid for shipping from the USA but I called Corsair in the USA today and theirs are in stock in their UK warehouse. 12 quid delivered.

I have a thermaltake water 3.0 and am going to chance that the corsair bracket is the same and give it a go...

Soldato
OP
My bracket arrived, what a difference ! These chips run crazy cool under water.

36c max temp under stress ! 0_0 Idle 23c - 26c

Thank you Cooler Master !!!

20170601_205756.jpg

ryzen_temp.png

Back
Top Bottom