S2000 owners advice

Don
I love Moonrock. My first S2000 was that colour and I really wanted another the same. I settled for Silverstone though as it's close enough.

Clearcoat is dry now. Not bad for rattle cans. Orange peel I can sort.

6DaRxha.jpeg

Last edited:
Soldato
I love Moonrock. My first S2000 was that colour and I really wanted another the same. I settled for Silverstone though as it's close enough.

Clearcoat is dry now. Not bad for rattle cans. Orange peel I can sort.

6DaRxha.jpeg
I don't know if I've actually seen your car, would love to see members photos if and when you all get a chance to share

Love Silverstone too, both great shades

Last edited:
Associate
My old supercharged js racing s2000

I lot of people say they regret selling them, I never did. Got rid of it around 2.5 years ago now.

Would consider getting another if it wasn't for the prices. A 2005 50k miler is not worth £15k+ imo

Last edited:
Don
I wouldn't discount non-GTs. I didn't and got a good one for £15k. You can always buy a used GT hard-top at a later date if you feel you really have to.
For me, the S2000 should be driven top-down. I had the hard top with my last S2000. It sat in the garage for 5 years until I sold the car.

Last edited:
Soldato
I wouldn't discount non-GTs. I didn't and got a good one for £15k. You can always buy a used GT hard-top at a later date if you feel you really have to.
For me, the S2000 should be driven top-down. I had the hard top with my last S2000. It sat in the garage for 5 years until I sold the car.
Oh definitely not against a non-GT, I just feel some are high priced along side GTs if that makes sense.

Looking forward to actually seeing one this week hopefully.

Getting the MX5 Up together for potential sale on too. Chucking it in for a basic service, got a few bits I want to tidy up on it myself

Don
Engines rarely go pop, but the rust can kill them if not kept on top of.
The main thing that takes them off the road these days are very minor accidents. Body panels are nearly impossible to get so insurers like to write them off.

Back
Top Bottom