Saints Row

Soldato
Still haven't got my HMV one, tbh I'm not too fussed as in total I saved just over £7 by ordering through them :)

Having said that it better be here tomorrow otherwise it won't get played much until next week :eek:

Permabanned
lordrobs said:
Still haven't got my HMV one, tbh I'm not too fussed as in total I saved just over £7 by ordering through them :)

Having said that it better be here tomorrow otherwise it won't get played much until next week :eek:

Like I said HMV is in Jersey, its near France :p

Whats £7 these days, 3 pints.

Soldato
cheets64 said:
Like I said HMV is in Jersey, its near France :p

Whats £7 these days, 3 pints.
About that, or about 17.5% of my next game or a free game for every 6 that I buy...

Whilst I'm eager to get my hands on it tbh whether I get it at release or a week after doesn't really make any difference to me. I know it will just be too tempting sitting there the latter half of this week when I've got a lot on.

Soldato
Love some of the touches in this game like the lighting when u run in front of a car at night how it casts shadows. And when you have a smashed up police car u turn the sirens on and they just die. Been on this for hours 2night havent really achieved anything just been messing around getting loads of swat after me and heliocopters!

Soldato
I must say, I have never had so much fun playing a game on Live.. Last night I had a gangsta brawl with 3 other mates on the hotwired level (carpark) there was so much fun to be had..

Quality touches like the post above are very good but its what happens to other people when they get run over that makes me PML.. We all was on top level and I was on the top of the wall with sniper rifle I saw one mate come up the ramp in a car and ram my other two mates who were fighting between them selves against the wall. One of my mates got hit and was instantly hurled into the air, the car that rammed him carried on going forward and its back end flipped up and smaked my mate again who was mid air and hit him over the edge of the wall and fall to his funny death.. all 4 of us wet ourselves laughing..

Quality game..

Thinking of forming a gang but cant decide what name... We are all from Derby so might think about adding that somewhere in the title.. Suggestions welcome..

~J~

~J~

Soldato
droolinggimp said:
Thinking of forming a gang but cant decide what name... We are all from Derby so might think about adding that somewhere in the title.. Suggestions welcome..

The Derby Demolishers!

Associate
Does anyone know what level of trueskill you need to reach Thug etc.? I'm up to 15 in blinged out ride and still don't have it.

edit - scrap that, oddly I got it falling back from 16 to 15.

Last edited:
Caporegime
R5Rich said:
Anyone know what the downlodable content will be for SR?

Crappy stuff really....

http://www.unscripted360.com/2006/09/01/saints-row-dlc-pack/

What kind of fool is gonna change their chracter every month when they add new hairstyles/tattoos/hats and stuff?

I want a motorbike!

Edit: And I would prefer a patch to fix all the problems with this game rather than free tattoos and stuff....

rp2000

Last edited:
Soldato
just finished the co-op mission where you go through the airport and got the achievement, has anyone got any useful tips for the "Mob Rule" box moving one? It's driving me mad as the enemies respawn a bit too much!

Soldato
Spikey said:
just finished the co-op mission where you go through the airport and got the achievement, has anyone got any useful tips for the "Mob Rule" box moving one? It's driving me mad as the enemies respawn a bit too much!

What lvl of difficulty did you do for the airport ?
Me and a friend finaly maneged to do it and didnt get an achievement.

Soldato
I almost got to the end with my bro few nights ago but online with other people just seems a lot harder, I think the lag doesn't help too much and he's refusing ti play co-op now :(

Back
Top Bottom