Sales

Associate
hi,

I have been a long standing member since 2004 and only post now and again but check the site regularly for news and information. My posts are not spam either but genuine questions.

Is there a post limit to get access, if so could a moderator consider whether I can get access given that I have been a member for 15 years and have not misbehaved

Associate
hi,

I have been a long standing member since 2004 and only post now and again but check the site regularly for news and information. My posts are not spam either but genuine questions.

Is there a post limit to get access, if so could a moderator consider whether I can get access given that I have been a member for 15 years and have not misbehaved
you make me look like a speed poster

Soldato
hi,

The idea behind ‘free shipping for loyal forum members’ was to encourage and reward participation among forum members, ~200 posts in ~15 years is hardly participation.

edit: oops - misread it as querying the free post!! d'oh!!

Last edited:
Soldato
hi,

Good luck with that. I think when i go access its was a 250 post requirement but was then increased to 1000.

They won't wave you in for your lack of participation otherwise it devalues the point of having criteria

Associate
OP
Good luck with that. I think when i go access its was a 250 post requirement but was then increased to 1000.

They won't wave you in for your lack of participation otherwise it devalues the point of having criteria
Get that, 1000 seems excessive, it is what it is

Caporegime
Do you have any views on the following:

1. The oppression of the white, middle class male.
2. Immigration and why it's ruining our sovereignty.
3. Those muslims, eh?
4. It's not terrorism if a white guy does it.

If so, you'll be golden in no time :)

Back
Top Bottom