Salon Prive

Associate
Is anyone going to the Salon Prive next week?

If you don't know what it is, here is a quote from their website:

www.salonprivelondon.com

Salon Privé is a high-society garden party by day and a glamorous cocktail party by night. It is an opportunity to celebrate, admire and view the world’s greatest luxury and supercars

Spectacular new cars await those visiting Salon Privé 2007, with models such as the Bentley Brooklands, Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupé, Maserati GranTurismo and the Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 Roadster to name but a few. Salon Privé also boasts its inaugural Concours d’Elégance which will feature such rarities as the Aston Martin DB3S, Ferrari 250GT California Spyder, Ferrari 288 GTO Evoluzione, Jaguar XJR15, Lamborghini Miura, Mercedes 300SL Gullwing and the Porsche GT1.

Basically, all the sexiest supercars you can imagine will be there, as well as prototypes and cars that haven't even been released yet. Also, an audience with Ron Dennis on wednesday. I think I might go as I can get in for free (it's £125 daytime, £245 evening otherwise!) :p

Soldato
As much as I like cars that is an obscene amount of cash for what amounts to an entry fee to a hoity toity car show.
Might be a great event, but I highly doubt I would fit into a "high society" type affair.
Birmingham NEC yeah
Japfest yeah

Back
Top Bottom