Samsung 226CW arrived yet?

C64

C64

Soldato
tbh i find it hard to believe that the high street would beat places like OcUk to stock of a new model. [checking......], nope, no-one has

Erm you didn't check very hard then as i found it straight away
and i didn't say it was cheaper than here it's more expensive than here
i was just saying they have stock.

Last edited:
Associate
Just out of interest, what is the difference between the 'SM-2232BW Pebble' and the 'SM-226CW' ?
They appear to be similar, only approx £45 different. Yet one is a guaranteed Samsung panel, the other subject to the 'panel lottery' ?

Will all these screens be the TN type ?

C64

C64

Soldato
Just out of interest, what is the difference between the 'SM-2232BW Pebble' and the 'SM-226CW' ?
They appear to be similar, only approx £45 different. Yet one is a guaranteed Samsung panel, the other subject to the 'panel lottery' ?

Will all these screens be the TN type ?

yes all are tn film

I thought the CW was supposed to be a guaranteed Samsung panel with an improved gamut? Is it just getting to stage now where Samsung panels have lost all credibility??

Has anyone received a panel who can comment on it's performance? Dell is looking mighty attractive now...!

The BW is the older panel which caused all the A/C/S panel fraccas.

I love the way companies decimal-ise imperial measurements. :D For the sake of .4 of an inch in light of getting a better quality panel - I'd settle for that...

Back
Top Bottom