Samsung 930BF + Xbox 360

Associate
I am using this with a Joytech VGA with no problems at all
no ghosting what so ever only downside is some games have borders but this i am now used to and doesnt really bother me anymore

Soldato
Hey...

Billy, if you have tried the monitor on a PC or something (I assume you have) then I am guessing the cable is damaged. You should try to get it replaced, or try it on someone elses monitor.

Soldato
OP
Baine said:
I am using this with a Joytech VGA with no problems at all
no ghosting what so ever only downside is some games have borders but this i am now used to and doesnt really bother me anymore

How do you get sound as the Samsung doesnt have in built speakers

Man of Honour
The_One said:

Need to either stick the sound into your line-in on your PC, or however you have your speakers set up.

Likely needing a 2phono to 3.5mm and then a 3.5mm female-female adapter for speakers / headphoens, or just the 2phono to 3.5mm on its own for line-in on PC.

Associate
My Joytech cable isnt at fault as it works fine running thru my Toshiba 32" LCD tv... dunno, its a strange one - have found somebody else on another forum with the same problem (but at the same time there are others with no problem)

Associate
The_One said:

I am using a home 5.1 system via the opcital cable that come with the joytech VGA cable i dont need to have the pc on to play with sound this way

Back
Top Bottom