Samsung Galaxy S24 Family Thread

Soldato
It's calibrated. So yeah you are abnormal.

How does one that prefers a warm screen qualify as abnormal? Just because you prefer this calibrated "natural vibrant the same as natural" preset doesn't mean it is the only acceptable way, it seems to me this is a case of your head up your own backside, which must be why your locations is "downtown", very apt.

Last edited:
Reactions: A2Z
Soldato
How does one that prefers a warm screen qualify as abnormal? Just because you prefer this calibrated "natural vibrant the same as natural" preset doesn't mean it is the only acceptable way, it seems to me this is a case of your head up your own backside, which must be why your locations is "downtown", very apt.
Oh quit your whining.

Associate
Interesting scenario , the massive customisation I love but it's also their downfall.

Personally I find the Vivid too bright in previous S2xU phones and the natural looks too dull, Google have somehow nailed it in-between

Interesting to see people's preferences, before I had my eyes lasered I used to like Vivid, now I feel like it's close to burning my retinas out on the s22U/s23u.

Guess the point I'm making is we all see/process colours differently, whilst we have a standard it doesn't work for all
It's probably good you're not in any position that involves listening to the general public as the phone manufacturer would be in a terrible position if you were.

Associate
Do you guys download launchers or using stock launcher?

What keyboard do you guys use?
Always used to use Nova but the latest from Samsung with the use of good lock and themes add-on is very good, you need to be willing to invest time but it can really taylor the phone to how you like

Man of Honour
Yeah OneUI Home is very good, but you get actual homescreen gestures and full granular control of exactly how your view looks and behaves with Nova. You can still use Good Lock with any other launcher so it's not tied to using Samsung's Launcher.

Associate
Slight change to my homescreen, using DevCheck's widget which is kinda cool :cool:

AGFzx8L.jpeg
That's an impressive clean look. I'm gonna give this a try.

Link for anyone wondering = https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=flar2.devcheck

Associate
Always used to use Nova but the latest from Samsung with the use of good lock and themes add-on is very good, you need to be willing to invest time but it can really taylor the phone to how you like
I used to download all the themes and launchers but for a few years never used the maximum capability of my phones but really want to with this one
Battery is amazing and I don't have any computers I use this as PC ,sat nav,music player etc

Associate
How do I scroll down Web pages or gallery using s pen? I remember note 9 i think it was that one side of the button goes up and other to scroll down which makes it easier when reading Web pages

Soldato
How do I scroll down Web pages or gallery using s pen? I remember note 9 i think it was that one side of the button goes up and other to scroll down which makes it easier when reading Web pages
Only works with Samsung browser, hover over bottom right to go down and top right to go up

Associate
Anyone managed to spend the £30 galaxy store voucher yet?
I'm close, bought a few games and a **** load of video wallpapers lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Only works with Samsung browser, hover over bottom right to go down and top right to go up
Thank you .I find it helpful scrolling pages this way although seemed quicker in the past using the button on side of stylus
I can't put this device down haha. I keep watching you tube videos for advice and settings then will start to customise phone.

Can you download an array of launchers and change it every few days? I wasn't sure if it would slow phone down having so many launchers etc

Soldato
Content is created on calibrated displays, Apple and Samsung etc spend time and money making sure their phones have calibrated displays so that content is displayed as intended.

It's not preference, content has standards, the phones display content to those standards. Just because people like jacked up vivid settings doesn't make them correct.

I'm glad Apple doesn't allow people to mess with things.

Back
Top Bottom