Samsung Gear S3 Frontier

Associate
Seen these and really quite fancy one. Ive got a samsung galaxy S7. Reviews seem good of it and it looks quality with its metal bezel and ability to swap the wrist strap. Anybody got one and any idea where to get one as everywhere is out of stock apart from one person in the rainforest but delivery is not until the 2nd week of January.

Soldato
Seen these and really quite fancy one. Ive got a samsung galaxy S7. Reviews seem good of it and it looks quality with its metal bezel and ability to swap the wrist strap. Anybody got one and any idea where to get one as everywhere is out of stock apart from one person in the rainforest but delivery is not until the 2nd week of January.

I've got the Frontier previously had the S2 classic both paired to a S7E

Its a good improvement over the S2 and fair bit bigger too

Battery life I get 3+ days with wifi on etc with lots of notification

bit less if I take few calls on it

got mine from John Lewis but its instock @ http://www.samsung.com/uk/gear-s3/

Associate
If you can wait a bit and are going abroad anytime soon I'd check out prices outside the UK.

I paid £349 for my Frontier watch which was delivered on 28th Nov, the very same week I was in Dubai with my brother and he picked one up in a Samsung store and paid £305 for it, even allowing for a small charge by the credit card company it's still a good saving.

Back
Top Bottom