Samsung S10 to iphone 13/Pro

Associate
As the title says I'm considering moving from an S10 to a 13 or Pro. Haven't had an iPhone since the 4s, and just wondering whether anybody has done the same move.

Are there any big pros/cons moving back to Apple ?

Associate
I made the transition from S10+ to iPhone 12 mini earlier this year and I haven't looked back (my last iPhone was the iPhone 6). With regards to software; everything works without fail on the iPhone in my experience and the OS is slick and smooth. I also bought myself a Macbook Air just before I got the iPhone and integration between the two is fantastic. When I'm due an upgrade, I'll be sticking with Apple.

edit: the only negative I've found is that I was a big user or Google Photos and although that works on iPhone, the photos I had prior to the iPhone 12 were all on Google Photos. Any new photos are on Google photos and the Apple photos app. I guess I could just use Google Photos but again, the fact that the Apple photos app syncs with the MBA without any faffing around means I'm happy to use two (and pay for two cloud storage options).

Soldato
I’ve had android for last 7 years and got the 13 pro. Honestly I’m kind of regretting it, I dislike the lack of gesture support in all apps and homescreen, I miss AOD and honestly I’ve had more app crashes on this than I have my android which is the most surprising considering it’s meant to all work flawlessly. However the camera, speakers and haptics are nicer and build quality probably.

Soldato
Quite the contrary experience here. Not found any bugs on iOS compared to my android days.
i only owned my Ipad for less then 2 months and within a few weeks these bugs were already annoying me

Facebook App crashes when using Magic Keyboard | MacRumors Forums
YouTube seeking no longer working with Magic Keyboard | MacRumors Forums

plus HDR now doesn't work in Safari which don't really bother me as i been using the youtube app for HDR stuff anyway
Safari HDR | MacRumors Forums

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom