Samsung SII/SIII/Nexus?

Soldato
Hi people,

I am currently out of contract and thinking its time for a new phone to replace my mighty HD2.

The size of the HD2 is about right for me and after playing with my mates Galaxy Nexus I got the opinion that it was just too large.

I want to keep with Android as thats what I have running on my HD2, so what phone would people recommend? Should I just go with the SII as its the smallest out of the best line up of phones, or am I missing a phone which I havent even thought about possibly upgrading to?

Plus, whats the best site to wangle contract deals these days?

Cheers

Caporegime
As above, the one S.

If camera/video recording quality is very important along with more than 10Gb of storage for video, photos etc. then the GS 2.

The one S has the better processor (better than the quad in the one X as well IMO), better screen, better design and feels great in the hand, better battery life and sense 4 with ICS is pretty nice (but I still prefer stock android overall), definitely much better than touchwiz :p and the camera/video recording is packed full with a lot of very cool features, which makes up for the poorer overall quality of the photo/video quality.

However, if you aren't in any rush for a new mobile wait till next month for the S3.

Soldato
OP
The One S looks good, but I fear the phone will be just too large for my liking. Hmmm... Im not to fussed about all the **** they put on the ROMs as I will most likely go CM9 or ASOP.

Associate
you get used to the bigger phones very quickly, and soon realise that any others would be too small :p

Man of Honour
I'd say the One S as well if the One X is too big.

You shouldn't worry about the size of it as it's smaller (more ergonomic) than the HD2...

Top Bottom