Sandra Lee to become GD contributor!

Caporegime
If he was on your ignore list, you wouldn't even see this thread... so, I'm guessing you're a glutton for punishment or you need to reinstall the forum.
Wrong on both counts, opened this thread/drivel decided the list was his new home and put him on ignore then I replied without closing the page.

As I say, the end result is vastly improved. :p

Man of Honour
GD use to be a lot more fun and easy going place. Now it's full of bitter old men moaning about the world. I for one welcome more threads about alcoholic milfs

Agreed but I think the GD challenge is only partly the bitter old men (of which I am one) but also the younguns who take life far too seriously for the most part. I approve of Magno's contributions/incursions.

Associate
Why isn't Nigella in consideration? I would be interested in finding out if her innuendo would come across well in text.

Soldato
nfckj.jpg

Man of Honour
Jimmys have been well and truly rustled :D

All hail king Mags (in a manner broadly equivalent to the end of the film ‘Hereditary’).

(This is a supremely funny joke, possibly even AA+, but don’t spoil the film by looking up the ending if you haven’t seen it! Unfortunately this explanatory note makes the joke a shameful BB-)

Back
Top Bottom