• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Sapphire RX 480 Reference Card 8GB Review.

Soldato
Why anyone would buy a reference card is beyond me.

i bought the sapphire 8 gig one, had been waiting over a year for a gpu upgrade and had to build a new pc before i could consider upgrading the slightly bottle necked 270x.

in april i upgraded my pc and used the 270x, and kept waiting for 390 performance to not be so expensive, so i grabbed one of these and im very happy with it,

maxes out every thing i chuck at it on 1200p and my case has sound proofing and decent air cooling so i don't hear much from the card with raised fan profiles.

why would i not buy one? 220 quid and awesome to me performance, goes real nice with my 6600k :)

doom at one point hit 153 fps last night :D

Soldato
What's the reason for no 980 results in Hitman, Doom and AoTS? These are the latest DX12/Vulkan games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom