SAS: Who Dares Wins - C4

Caporegime
SAS: Who Dares wins is on channel 4 tonight

Women are on the show for the first time, and they are saying in the adverts that gender will play no role in selection.

Worth a watch IMO

Caporegime
OP
Interesting that there was a slight focus on gender in episode 1 and 2, not really from the staff but just in the edit/narration and obviously quite a lot of women dropped out in the first episode.

That's completely gone by the wayside, and the there are actually fewer men now (4 men vs 5 women)

Caporegime
OP
Weirdly, I was a bit emotional at the end when they revealed to Milo and Mark that they had passed, you could feel the weight of what they had been through both before the course and during, and their reactions told the whole story.

Caporegime
OP
I think what they are looking for is that at some point your cover story is blown anyway, and then you have to humanise yourself as much as possible.

I think Milo did it by accident, not intentionally...but there you have it. (They always send that woman in to act as the nice mum-like figure)

They are looking for people to step up and do that, and they really hate people who throw their team under the bus, as number 18 (Rick) did.

Back
Top Bottom