Saturday mornings!!

Man of Honour
Every weekday morning I moan when the alarm goes off early for work then find myself unable to wake up let alone get up.. Then all week I look forward to a Saturday morning lay in and then when it comes, I'm up at the crack of dawn unable to get back to sleep.. Why Why Why!!!!

Soldato
I have to work this morning :(

It's because your body gets into a routine I guess, you're used to getting up early and even though you want to stay in bed your body won't let you :(

Soldato
I feel guilty when Pheebs goes in to work at half 6, so I've been up a while too :)
Bodged about a bit clearing muddles.
Walked to the postbox with a letter for my dad.
Emptied the washing machine.
Gotta get cracking on my last bit of coursework for uni this morning too, but am getting quite good at finding other things to do instead ;)

Associate
I'm the same.. I've had to come into work today to do some maintainence on a few servers but I can garantee you that tomorrow morning, no matter how much I want to lay in I wont stay asleep past 8. It sucks :(

Associate
Yea drives me mad too

Get up early all week and then the weekend comes and can't get out of the routine. Would have to take about 3 weeks off to get into a routine of going to bed late and getting up late.

If I wake at 7.30am on a saturday or sunday its a lie in :rolleyes:

Soldato
I had to get up early today as I needed a new brake caliper fitted on my car... grrr! If I hadn't needed that I would still be in bed now. No matter what my weekday routine is, I can still sleep for England at the weekend:)

A5H

A5H

Permabanned
My new telemefone came so I jumped out of bed all excited. :D
Now I gotta wait for it to charge before I can play with it :mad:

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I got to have a lay in :p But that's because my bodyclock's quite organised for nothing starting before 12pm as all my lectures don't start till 1pm and the earliest I start work is 12pm at the moment.

Not been sleeping well this week though so it did me good.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
You're obviously developing self destructive tendencies. Curl up in bed and whisper 'i love you' to yourself :D

Caporegime
Admiral Huddy said:
Every weekday morning I moan when the alarm goes off early for work then find myself unable to wake up let alone get up.. Then all week I look forward to a Saturday morning lay in and then when it comes, I'm up at the crack of dawn unable to get back to sleep.. Why Why Why!!!!

Listen just be glad that you dont have to work 7 days a week, be up at 6am every single day to get into work. Now that sucks bigtime and even when im on business i still get no time for myself :(. Hell even on holidays i still get up at the crack of dawn...at least you get the weekend off...id be lucky to.

Soldato
I managed to get off to sleep at about 2am only to be woken up by my friend coming home at 3am and sitting up talking to whoever he'd pulled for what seemed like far too long. I managed to get back to sleep only to be woken up at 8am by bed bouncy sounds. Git.

Soldato
A5H said:
My new telemefone came so I jumped out of bed all excited. :D
Now I gotta wait for it to charge before I can play with it :mad:

Play while its charging?

I was up at 7am, work at 9 :( same tomorrow - no weekend lay-ins for me

Back
Top Bottom