• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** Saturday Shop Special Only - Powercolor ATI Radeon HD 5870 @ £298.99 inc VAT ***

Soldato
Gonna be a lot of unhappy faces, can imagine 50+ people turning up outside, imagine getting their at 7am thinking your gonna be in the first 5 only to find 15 people already in the cue lol.

Last edited:
Associate
The trick is to arrive by car at 8.59 running over anyone is front of you

& parking your car in such a way that you can get out but no one else can get it :D

Or alternativly shout look Nvidia fanboi get him! & sneak inside

ohh & I get a choice of 3 routes

Walking directions to Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire ST5 7UF, UK

251 mi – about 1 day 5 hours

Suggested routes

Douglas - Belfast
251 mi 1 day 5 hours

Larne - Fleetwood
271 mi 1 day 22 hours

Liverpool - Dublin
279 mi 2 days 4 hour

Last edited:

D13

D13

Associate
only fifteen? but what about when ppl who made the hourney are too late, they will be serverly ****ed off

Associate
So i can spend the extra money on petrol use up some of my weekend and get the same card for the same price as i can sitting at my desk :confused: think i'll pass thx :).

Soldato
I wonder if i should be at the door tommorow with my teeth chewing on ocuks front door knob foaming at the mouth and then say to fatyboy, *your actually skinny with a smile * then say give me all those 15 powercolors :p

Suspended
OP
Am i missing something here...:confused:

What so Special about this offer (There the same price as your online price :confused:)

Due to the allocation of the product our loyal shop customers have not had a look in at all. This is basically an opportunity for our shop customers to get hold of the latest hardware. We have just under 300 5870 cards arriving on monday for on line orders. Just trying to look after all of our customers.

Back
Top Bottom