Sauber Honda

Caporegime
Toto was asked directly today if Mercedes were either already helping Honda or if they planned to and responded 'I don't want to talk about that right now' so to me it looks like they either are already or are going to. I have to say this is very gracious of Mercedes if it does go ahead. Could you imagine Ferrari not simply laughing in their face at the merest suggestion of assisting another team?

Soldato
Well exciting competition is good for the sport. Nobody wants to see one top team and a foregone conclusion every race. Plus its good publicity for Mercedes.

That said I am sure their help has a price :)

Soldato
Toto was asked directly today if Mercedes were either already helping Honda or if they planned to and responded 'I don't want to talk about that right now' so to me it looks like they either are already or are going to. I have to say this is very gracious of Mercedes if it does go ahead. Could you imagine Ferrari not simply laughing in their face at the merest suggestion of assisting another team?

Well, Ferrari can't laugh seeing as they've already had to have a helping hand from Mercedes :)

Caporegime
Probably a good time to jump on. Honda are improving and its been mclaren taking the pain until now. It give Honda more miles and must be cheaper.

I say it's a good move.

Back
Top Bottom