1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scramble x2 - 1981 Very old skool Shooter ( REMAKE )

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Neil79, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Neil79

Caporegime

[​IMG]

http://www.henricus.eu/downloads/ScrambleX2.zip

2. billyboyd

Wise Guy

Loved Scramble back in the day and I even had an old Grandstand tabletop version in the early 80's but it never did do the original justice.

Thanks Neil, a nice trip down memory lane for me :)

3. Neil79

Caporegime

Welcome, have fun :)

4. Jsbeer

Hitman

Same here had the tabletop version and it was fun. Also had AstroWars and Munchman which were great too....

5. Sleeve

Banned

Neil, why do you post every single game ever created by any developer, ever?

Really is quite annoying. Go outside, get some fresh air and give the PC a break.

6. CaptainRAVE

Man of Honour

Yup, this one is scraping the barrel of remake/indie games a little :p

7. strang3r

Hitman

Thanks Neil, quite enjoyed it. It's always sweeter when it doesn't cost 10p to hit continue.

Anybody know of any Salamander remakes?

8. {SAS}TB

Soldato

Cool :)

Cheers Neil ;)

9. Neil79

Caporegime

Lets see i'm out most days between 4 and 8, sometimes most of midday enjoying lunch in the park when it's not raining, i was out tonight from 8-11 at a charity event. I'm in hospital next thursday, i'm out most nights during another charity event in essex end of the month. Then i'm doing another charity event 3rd nov. Ahh ofcause you didn't know that did ya, i don't sit in front of the computer 24/7 like most of you whingers do. I come home and funny enough some of you lot are still playing on steam.

Don't like the threads, report em ;), funny old forum this is.. you do something right, you're moaned at.. do something iffy moaned at, have an opinion moaned at it's the british way of life :D

TB & strang3r, you're welcome!

10. {SAS}TB

Soldato

Just to add, although a lot of the stuff you post I have no interest im (but im sure others do) - your posts have brought shed loads of games (retro, remakes and others) to my attention that otherwise i would have been completely ignorant of - Thank you

Keep up the good work mate ;)

11. Neil79

Caporegime

Most of the stuff i post peaks my interest but not all yet others might love it , but anyway I've added a bit to my signature today and it will stay that way. I'll continue to make people happy even if few are not " you can't please everyone ".

Aslong as people like you are happy, that's all that matters. Enjoy the updates and thankyou :cool:

12. Nate75

Capodecina

yup.

Agree with this. "pld" Neil!

13. Neil79

Caporegime

I purchased today a 3CD album called " C64 Back in time ", lots of retro tracks remixed on a 3cd album. Alot of the stuff got my interest as i added the videos to my upto 200 retro music/remix playlist if anyone is interested, it's in the sticky :)

14. {SAS}TB

Soldato

Thing on a spring ? :D

15. Neil79

Caporegime

16. FishPolice

Hitman

Thanks Neil! Been trying to remember the name of this game for ages. I loved watching older kids playing this in the arcades back in the day (never had enough 10ps myself)

17. Bubo

Soldato

Also known as Rocket Raid on the BBC B. This was my second favourite arcade game. The first being Gladiator.

18. Clav

Wise Guy

My interest has been piqued ;)

19. Gerry1956

Associate

Many thanks for that Neil79, brought back a lot of memories. Works well with an XBox 360 pad too.:D

20. Neil79

Caporegime

Awesome :)