Scratch/Sense Programming Help

Associate
TMA o5

Hi I am currently doing my TMA but i'm absolutely rubbish at Sense. I'VE managed to set roundedTimeinterval but not, to the length of the latest time interval rounded to the nearest integer. Any help is greatly appreciated as i'm really struggling with this bit
Thanks again

Associate
Hi guys.

Quick question im doing an assignment for my OU end of term assessment and i have to create a program where my script reads lines of data from a log.txt file and then does what i want it to.

Everything is set up and working apart from i am struggling for my script to go to the next line of data after it has processed the first one.

Any ideas?

I could tell you the answer, but that would be plagiarism, lol.

The best advice I can give you is to play around with your operators and variables and you should be able to figure it out.

If you're still stuck then you can contact your tutor, but they probably won't be able to give any advice since its an EMA.

Your code does not have to work properly in order to gain a pass mark, it has to be explained and well documented though.

Associate
Heya,
Just a quick question, how much of the sense programming is involved in the final assessment?
I'm currently on TMA 4 and to be honest i'm not enjoying the sense parts at all! it just will not sink in. I'm enjoying the rest though have a feeling i will fail due to the sense work :(

Do they still make you send a robot round a maze for that TMA?

I found that one a pig of a project to do, but I eventually figured out the answer.

You'll learn more by making mistakes and playing around with the code blocks then you will by having perfect programs first time.

Back
Top Bottom