Screw line up on the switch 810

Associate
I am planning my first water cool on the switch 810 and while watching a video about water cooling the case someone pointed out (have a link but not sure if I am allowed to post to other sites) that the screws on the radiator do not line up at all with the case screw holes. How do you mount the radiators if this is the case.
On a side note, does anyone have a link to the screws to mount fans to the rad (SP120s) as I don't seem to be able to find them in the store.
Thank you very much.

Soldato
The guy who's radiator doesn't line up is probably using an old pa120.3 with 25mm hole spacing.

Every 360 Ocuk, and just about anyone these days, sell are the new standard 15mm spacing.

Associate
The EK 420mm rad I fitted didn't line up so I slotted the mounting holes and reshaped the rest of the metal work to unblock the airflow through the rad. The screw hole spacing on the rad is 15mm.

DSC01315.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
If you use a 240 rad on the front two fans (i.e. positioned vertically - this is my setup) then only one half of the rad will line up - a 280 on the front will line up vertically I believe though. If you position it horizontally on the floor of the case, then both 240 and 280 line up fully.

Back
Top Bottom