Scythe Mugen 5 Black Edition

Soldato
Finally, Scythe have ridden the Mugen 5 of the mirror on top. (I know of the TUF gaming version but that was a step in the wrong direction)

However, according to media sites its released, but there arent any, anywhere!

Anyone know when this thing is meant to be released? I see OCUK do every other Scythe cooler which is nice but no Mugen 5 Black Edition, @ChugNorris is it yourself that deals with CPU Coolers? If not can you point out the man that can please?

Thanks

Gangster
OcUK Staff
No ETA at the moment. We are waiting for stock to arrive in Germany so we can order it. Hopefully it's already shipped and on the way or we are not getting them quickly due to the virus situation.

Soldato
OP
No ETA at the moment. We are waiting for stock to arrive in Germany so we can order it. Hopefully it's already shipped and on the way or we are not getting them quickly due to the virus situation.

Yeah I wondered if they hadn't left the manufacturer the wait time will be longer.

No worries and thanks for replying.

Soldato
Finnish shop also owned by CaseKing got Mugen 5 Blacks good amount like week or so ago.
I think they actually got stocks of every version of Mugen 5, so maybe that got them some priority.

Soldato
OOI, what decided you against an AIO?

Have to admit, my current £60 Cooler Master Seidon 240 has been exemplary in the four years I've been running it.

Silent pump, and very effective cooling.

A couple of reasons. I have had a custom loop for 10 ish years. Part of me fancied the ease of an AIO, but then also, a complete change to air cooling. But probably mainly that the NR200P meant that the Pure Loop 240 I had already purchased would be crammed in a bit too much for my liking. Either non-optimally bottom mounted, or side mounted.

I think I fancied the simplicity and cleaner looks of air cooling in the end for the case :)

I think this cooler would look right at home.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hey,

It has only just been sent to us to be setup so it could still be a little while yet. Hopefully not too long but as soon as I know when stock is coming it will be online.

Back
Top Bottom