Searching for replacement...

Associate
Im searching for a replacement to Virgins poorly named *super hub*... something capable of offering decent signal over three floors with minimal interference from microwave ovens, mobile phones etc. There is five of us needing to use it simultaneously, for laptops, desktop computers and games consoles... Does anyone have any solid recommendations?

Thanks for your time and help!!! :)

Associate
I cannot recommend the asus RT-N56U enough.

Now I am not sure about lots and lots of connections to it but you can have QoS to take care of game traffic for example before other stuff i am sure it would be fine. I have been using it now with a couple of wired connections and a few phones connected to the wireless and a laptop I use for skype which works without any hastle. I am on virgin 20 meg and still use the old black cable modem with this router so I am not a victim of the superhub issues.

It isnt the cheapest router but with it being duel band it is a little future proof so again I cannot recommend this enough.

Associate
OP
Thats the one I saw on overclockers and got rather excited about. It does seem to be a good choice and the price although a little costly, would probably work out to be worth it :)

Would anyone else recommend this one, or anything else I should be considering?

Back
Top Bottom