Searchlights in fields

dal

dal

Associate
Hi all, over the last month or so I've noticed quite often there are pickups driving around in various fields with searchlights on the light beam sweeping across the fields, sometimes these lights are red as well. Whats all that about !!!!:confused:

Soldato
Badgers.

Noticed an increase in the number of them dead on the road looking like roadkill.

Apparently, the farmers shoot them an dump then at the roadside to make it look like road kill. I'm not sure how true this is, but this was from a man who lives on a farm (one of these work for me and stay in the cottage I randomly have on my land kinda things).

Caporegime
Badgers.

Noticed an increase in the number of them dead on the road looking like roadkill.

Apparently, the farmers shoot them an dump then at the roadside to make it look like road kill. I'm not sure how true this is, but this was from a man who lives on a farm (one of these work for me and stay in the cottage I randomly have on my land kinda things).

Probably true, seen loads around lately and my Dad says he's seen more and more on the side of the roads / road itself when he's coming home from work in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom