Secretlab Titan Evo 2022 Softweave Plus

Associate
I bought a secretlab Titan 2020 (Targaryen edition) almost 3 years ago and am still happy with it. My daughter wanted a new chair, so following my previous good experience I got her a D.Va Titan 2022 (as it's a little smaller than the 2020). The new chair uses the softweave plus fabric and smells terrible. My PU leather chair never smelt like this, if it had then I would never have ordered this one. I've been asked to give it a couple of weeks to let the smell dissipate, but as it stands I've got serious buyers regret on this one.

Has anyone that's bought a 2022 softwaeave plus chair ran into the same issue ? Did the smell actually clear up after a short time ?

Associate
I bought a secretlab Titan 2020 (Targaryen edition) almost 3 years ago and am still happy with it. My daughter wanted a new chair, so following my previous good experience I got her a D.Va Titan 2022 (as it's a little smaller than the 2020). The new chair uses the softweave plus fabric and smells terrible. My PU leather chair never smelt like this, if it had then I would never have ordered this one. I've been asked to give it a couple of weeks to let the smell dissipate, but as it stands I've got serious buyers regret on this one.

Has anyone that's bought a 2022 softwaeave plus chair ran into the same issue ? Did the smell actually clear up after a short time ?

Might be a late reply, but bought one of these with the softweave over a year ago and its been very nice, no strange smell.

Only thing I would recommend is making sure you get the spray they sell to clean the fabric, as it can get quite dirty over time. I bought the one in white/grey as well so some of the stains are definitely noticeable

Back
Top Bottom