US: See

Soldato
Watched the first 3 and really enjoyed it, just watched the 4th and started questioning how unrealistic it is.

They already had the upper hand on the witch finder yet somehow he managed to catch them up and get ahead of them?

Associate
Watched the first 3 and really enjoyed it, just watched the 4th and started questioning how unrealistic it is.

They already had the upper hand on the witch finder yet somehow he managed to catch them up and get ahead of them?

Time jump. The traitor (no, I don't know his name either) has been chucking bottles with messages inside into the river for the past twenty years, three times a day. Apparently he has an unlimited supply; all that plastic..?

It's fun and well presented. I'm (picking holes) more noticing how a world full of blind people manage to tame animals, keep caged birds, make complex pieces of equipment such as bridles, stirrups, bits, saddles etc...

That said, I do like the way they're presenting the fights; Baba Voss using sound as a distraction for instance.

Back
Top Bottom