Seedbox setup help

Associate
Hi All

I am setting up new Linux seedbox from scratch, I decided to use Deluge as the download client, then Radarr and sonarr for automation. This all works so I can manually download and radarr/sonarr auto download.

The problem is getting the files to download to the correct folders, when Radarr/Sonarr send the downloads to Deluge they are all downloaded to the Deluge default directory, I can change this but its a single directory, but I want to folders for the different files.

I have set radarr and sonarr to append a label to the torrent but I can't find a plugin for Deluge that will copy the files to the correct folder.

Does anyone do this with Deluge?

If this is not possible with Deuge then I also don't mind changing to rutorrent or something else that can do it.

Any help appreciated
smile.gif

Associate
Off-topic, anyone else getting a virus alert / warning from that embedded smiley face image?

On topic, I use filebot to do the file sorting. In deluge you have a execute after download finished setting and you link it to filebot.

wJb2WVj.png

Last edited:
Associate
OP
This is the fault of Radarr/Sonarr, not Deluge.

What distro are you running?

Yep, but I wanted to try and get Deluge to manage it so that seeding is not interrupted, as long as I can copy when complete that will be fine.

Ubuntu 16.10

Off-topic, anyone else getting a virus alert / warning from that embedded smiley face image?

On topic, I use filebot to do the file sorting. In deluge you have a execute after download finished setting and you link it to filebot.

wJb2WVj.png

Thanks, will take a look at filebot :)

Soldato
Thanks, that looks interesting, did you use this?

If so can you achieve what I put in my OP and with what apps?

Yep, I've used it myself, it's incredibly easy to set-up and so feature rich, can add supported plug-ins with a single click.

Must admit I'm not familiar with Radarr and Sonarr or what they do but from what I can see they are supported.

Associate
OP
Yep, I've used it myself, it's incredibly easy to set-up and so feature rich, can add supported plug-ins with a single click.

Must admit I'm not familiar with Radarr and Sonarr or what they do but from what I can see they are supported.

They automate downloads, at least with this script I can do quick tests to see if other applications configurations work.

Man of Honour
Right click on a label, select label options then under the location tab there is an option to move to a folder on completion.

My Sonarr/Radarr setup ended up being quite complex.

They run on my Home Server/NAS. Deluge is hosted elsewhere and triggers a bash script on torrent completion to copy the files to a "pull" folder. Then the home server runs a python script every 15 mins that recurses through the pull directory downloading any files/folders it finds followed by deleting the downloaded file

Associate
OP
Right click on a label, select label options then under the location tab there is an option to move to a folder on completion.

My Sonarr/Radarr setup ended up being quite complex.

They run on my Home Server/NAS. Deluge is hosted elsewhere and triggers a bash script on torrent completion to copy the files to a "pull" folder. Then the home server runs a python script every 15 mins that recurses through the pull directory downloading any files/folders it finds followed by deleting the downloaded file

Thanjs, I tried that but Deluge didn't have the label options, I was running the latest version available.

I just killed the server now and are trying the quickbox solution.

Back
Top Bottom