Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Released 22/03/2019

Soldato
Is anyone else super excited by this game?

From Wikipedia:

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is an upcoming action-adventure game played from a third-person view.[1][2][3][4] Although compared to FromSoftware's Souls series, the game features no role-playingelements, such as character creation, classes, and equipment upgrades, as well as having no multiplayer elements.[3][4][5][6] Rather than attacking to whittle an enemy's health points, combat in Sekiro revolves around using a katana to attack their poise and balance instead, which eventually leads to an opening that allows for a single killing blow.[3][7] The game also features stealth elements, allowing players to immediately eliminate enemies if they can get in range undetected.[3] In addition, the player character has the ability to use various tools to assist with combat and exploration, such as a grappling hook and a torch.[3] If the player character dies, they have the option of being revived on the spot under certain conditions instead of respawning at earlier checkpoints.[3]

I'm becoming a bit of a Bloodborne fan and am increasingly getting drawn into the original Dark Souls so I'm really keen to see what Mr.Miyazaki and From have come up with this time - the feudal Japanese setting really appeals as well - Day one for me :D

Back
Top Bottom