Sell me Eve

Soldato
Dj_Jestar said:
Douggie I don't suppose you ever remember crossing path's with a player called DeadlockX or Kayo do you?

they are 'anti-pirate' up in Mara/Passari area :)

Is Passari near Jan way? I might of met them in my Ishkur only to be met by a rather bigger, meaner ship. :(

*Waits for Battleclinic to load to see killmails*

Edit: Didn't record that one. :p I'll add it when I re-sub sometime.

Last edited:
Soldato
v2^ said:
Passari is near jan yes.

Heh my corp have been ratting in Jan tonight... wasnt anyone around tho.. I think we managed to gank 2 Caracals and a Thorax..

We were in 2 HACs a Mega (Me) and a Caracal.. was funny..

btw.. my corp are anti pirate (lol)

Soldato
West said:
Heh my corp have been ratting in Jan tonight... wasnt anyone around tho.. I think we managed to gank 2 Caracals and a Thorax..

We were in 2 HACs a Mega (Me) and a Caracal.. was funny..

btw.. my corp are anti pirate (lol)

Where do you post your killmails, if you do? I'm wondering if I'm on there. :p

Associate
Azraeluk said:
im a casual gamer, not a hardcore player which was my reason for leaving wow,

If WoW was too hardcore for you I don't think EVE will suit you. :p

There is a pretty steep learning curve and it's best to seek guidance on skills so you can train worthwhile skills and quicker.

A casual player could log on and get into some mining, or a few missions, but to what end? You'll chew the same rocks and grind the same missions for a comparable pittance, maybe eventually you'll be able to afford a bigger, better ship to mine/mission in, but then what?

For me, the real fun starts when you have something to fight for, something worthwhile to blow your cash on that shows beyond shiny ships: a corporation, an alliance, territory... this doesn't really lend itself to casual play, at least not initially. :p

Soldato
TheGreatGrrrr said:
A casual player could log on and get into some mining, or a few missions, but to what end? You'll chew the same rocks and grind the same missions for a comparable pittance, maybe eventually you'll be able to afford a bigger, better ship to mine/mission in, but then what?

I call lies.

Apoc + 8 Miner 2's = Semi-afk = casual :)

Especially back in the day when you could have yo hauling alt accounts. :p

I think, during the peak of my mining, Veld from Kisogo (LOL, right from the new kids) I had 3 haulers going to Jita and back whilst sucking the belts dry.

But, at that stage you need so much micro management you can't go semi-afk any more. :)

Back
Top Bottom