• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Sell my gpu?

Associate
selling a titan X to buy a 1660 super IMO is pointless. yes you have warranty but you also have an inferior card. i mean you have already spent £1000 on the other components. get a 2070 super at least..

No you don't, it's actually faster, look here, the Titan isn't much faster than a 980ti, it's within 5% IIRC

He can make a £150 profit and get a faster card. Or he can make £50 profit and pick up a 5700 or 5600xt, which is way faster

Caporegime
No you don't, it's actually faster, look here, the Titan isn't much faster than a 980ti, it's within 5% IIRC

He can make a £150 profit and get a faster card. Or he can make £50 profit and pick up a 5700 or 5600xt, which is way faster

I was using userbenchmark for direct comparisons and it said the titan was faster. 25% faster in gta v than a 980ti.

If the 1660 Super is indeed faster its a good deal. Then I'd be asking who is paying £350 for an old out of warranty titan?

Back
Top Bottom