Sell Yourself to the Opposite Sex... in Three Questions

Man of Honour
I saw this article today in the paper:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/se...predict-whether-a-relationship-will-last.html

'Do you like horror movies?'

'Have you ever travelled around another country alone?'

'Wouldn’t it be fun to chuck it all and go live on a sailboat?'

Apparently your answers says everything that the opposite sex needs to know about you. I think there's a flicker of truth in that.

What do you think? And what are your answers? Mine are: yes, yes and yes.

Caporegime
no, yes, yes.

Travelled around Spain(kinda, really just Barcelona and a couple local places) at 16, find horror films boring and pointless. Live on a sailboat, I would give almost anything to get away from England and sail around somewhere like the Caribbean Islands, drinking rum on beaches, sailing through beautiful blue oceans, swimming, would absolutely love it.

Caporegime
yes
no
no

'Have you ever travelled around another country alone?'
rGHN7MO.png
'Wouldn’t it be fun to chuck it all and go live on a sailboat?'
rGHN7MO.png

The four experts who came up with the questions are the creators of OK Cupid, a hugely popular global dating website.
LOLperts

Last edited:
Man of Honour
No, no and no.

Oh sure, the idea is appealing. The reality might be appealing if I had enough money to retire with a large enough income, but probably not. You'd need a crew for a boat with sails. Would it be fun to live in cramped conditions with other people and with severely reduced facilities? Doesn't sound like it.

Since I think there are no opposite sexes, I'm probably not the target market for these questions anyway.

Back
Top Bottom