Selling a 2016 plate, should it be easy?

Soldato
Yes I understand this. I am putting a minimum if I cant sell it of 8.5 but that as I said I'm my op is 1k more than Honda would offer at a worst case scenario.
The problem with WBAC and Arnold Clark is that figure is before they start ticking of minor stone chips etc. I don't expect more than 7.5 from them. So frankly 6.4 balloon payment of anything over 8 is better than what Honda were offering by 600quid or more.

They don’t take money off for stone chips. What’s the actual condition like?

Soldato
OP
They don’t take money off for stone chips. What’s the actual condition like?
Aside from a few scratches near the petrol cap that were cause by a bush, which I intend to have seen to or see if a strong black polish will cover. Perfect. She's very careful and tidy.
As a 3 year old car it has no wear and tear at all really.

Soldato
I think you'll struggle to sell an ordinary car on at that kind of price privately, your market will be extremely limited as not many people who just want 'a car' have 9k sitting around in cash for it, they usual do finance.

Remember the that Autotrader isn't cheap to advertise on and you'll need to keep it taxed and insured for test drives and then have to deal with the unwashed masses when they come to view it and try and haggle you down a stupid amount or offer a similarly stupid swap which you don't want.

Back
Top Bottom