Sending leathers off

Soldato
Hi all

Just need some advice from you lovely people... Sold my one piece race leathers on the Bay and not sure what's the best way to package :confused:

Big box or wrap them up in something? I know it sounds silly but I've never sent anything like this before. .

Cheers

Soldato
I would fold the arms and legs up almost like a square, wrap it in a big enough carrier bag (like the ones shops give you for leathers) then put it into a box.

Soldato
OP
I would fold the arms and legs up almost like a square, wrap it in a big enough carrier bag (like the ones shops give you for leathers) then put it into a box.

Fold up neat, place in thick plastic bag/bin liner, seal well with tape, affix postage label, send tracked/recorded delivery.

Also use a courier compare company like parcelmonkey or parcel2go, a lot cheaper than royal mail/parcel force.

Thanks for the tips guys, I've basically used all of your packaging tips in one..

I got a 2 big black bags wrapped over leathers.. went to Homebase and got a big box and now just to get the courier collection sorted :D Thank you all

Back
Top Bottom