SEO

I'd avoid any SEO agency that treats SEO as a it's own separate entity.

Any good agency knows these days that successfully promoting a website can involve everything from "raw" SEO to social media, from website conversion optimisation and customer retention and re-marketing right through to more traditional forms of media PR.

A good SEO agency should be sitting down with you and looking at your businesses goals and working with you to help archive it.

I run a digital marketing company although my client list is full at the moment I'm happy to chat any time.

I'd avoid any SEO agency that treats SEO as a it's own separate entity.

Any good agency knows these days that successfully promoting a website can involve everything from "raw" SEO to social media, from website conversion optimisation and customer retention and re-marketing right through to more traditional forms of media PR.

A good SEO agency should be sitting down with you and looking at your businesses goals and working with you to help archive it.

I run a digital marketing company although my client list is full at the moment I'm happy to chat any time.

Thanks for the advice.

Guess I'm just curious to know whether or not these Co. are simply offering a service anyone could do?!

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice.

Guess I'm just curious to know whether or not these Co. are simply offering a service anyone could do?!

Popped you a trust mate, maybe you'll like them, maybe you wont!

Feel free to ask around if the brand is any good, do your own research and you'll see they've won many awards.

Popped you a trust mate, maybe you'll like them, maybe you wont!

Feel free to ask around if the brand is any good, do your own research and you'll see they've won many awards.

Just noticed. Many thanks

I've decided to see whether I can give this a go on my own. Have manged to find a short list of books that might be of some use.

Back
Top Bottom