Server 2003 - user profile problem...

Associate
I seem to have an issue in regards to a user profile. their computer is on a domain, and when they login to their account from their PC, they encounter an error within outlook when accessing a menu. At first i thought this incident was just isolated to their PC, but i logged into their account from my PC and the same thing happened here.

Their profile is stored on the server. While they were logged off, i renamed their user profile folder on ther server, in hope that when they logged back in, everything would be created new and the situation may have disappeared. However, the new user profile folder was created when they logged in, but the error with outlook still remains.

Does anyone know of a way to fix this?

Soldato
Do the same but deleted the chached version off the PC as it will be used as the profile is missing then get written back to the server when they log off again.

Associate
OP
J1nxy said:
Do the same but deleted the chached version off the PC as it will be used as the profile is missing then get written back to the server when they log off again.

cheers ;) , will give this a go and let you know how i get on

Back
Top Bottom