Shared Xbox gold

Soldato
Afternoon All,

So ive bought the kids an Xbox for Christmas, do i set them up with a new account and have to subscribe to gold, or do i log in as me and they share mine?

Dont fancy them hearing some of the stuff that gets sent to me, but also dont fancy paying for 2 gold subs!

Thanks
A

Associate
Pretty sure you need your account on both consoles, then on the second console make your kids account so they can sign in and use live without signing into your account. But I don't think both consoles can then be used online at the same time. Might be wrong, but I think they did away with the family live pass.

Soldato
OP
Pretty sure you need your account on both consoles, then on the second console make your kids account so they can sign in and use live without signing into your account. But I don't think both consoles can then be used online at the same time. Might be wrong, but I think they did away with the family live pass.

Great thanks, ill give that a whirl when it comes to the time. Wont be online at the same time though so that shouldnt be an issue.

Thanks

A

Back
Top Bottom