Sharing wealth...

Soldato
So basically I put in £10/month and at some point over the next 42 years I get my money back?

Think I'd be better off putting the £10 into my 0.01% interest savings account every month..at least that way I'd earn £50 extra over the course of the 42 years :D

Soldato
This is basically pointless, early winners get a cash boost, later winners are subsiding the others.
It's a zero sum game though, and no one wins in the long term.

Usually early winners win, as they never stick around long enough to fully pay back in.
It is very popular with certain sub cultures here, and invariably, someone at some stage, even on the second run through nips off with the cash bonus.

A fool and his money.

Man of Honour
to counter the previous comments this isn't a pyramid scheme or Ponzi scheme - people do seem to throw in those terms presumably without understanding what they mean in place of simply saying 'scam'

You don't have a sense of humour do you?

Soldato
if you force people to stay in it, then what would be the point? they gain nothing.
and if you allowed people to leave then they obviously would, unless they are stupid.

Man of Honour
Eh? Where was the joke?

edit - oh a happy days reference? hmm

I sense you are the sort of person who struggles with irreverence, it isn't something in your personal makeup. That's fine, we are all different, but don't try and deal with it by elevating yourself as someone who needs to correct people all the time, you have a habit of it. Life really shouldn't be that serious. :D

Caporegime
I sense you are the sort of person who struggles with irreverence, it isn't something in your personal makeup. That's fine, we are all different, but don't try and deal with it by elevating yourself as someone who needs to correct people all the time, you have a habit of it. Life really shouldn't be that serious. :D

Not particularly no, am fine with it thanks. I do notice that you post a lot of BS and occasionally I pull you up on it, no need to take it personally.

Back
Top Bottom